PADI Divemaster Course
If you have ever dreamed of making a career in the dive industry, then this is the first significant qualification you will need. Upon gaining certification as a PADI Divemaster course, you can guide certified divers, assist PADI Instructors with students in training and conduct the Skin Diver, Discover Local Diving and Scuba Reviews programs. It is a minimum 10 day program, or the various modules can be spread over a longer period to accommodate surf conditions, weather, etc… Most participants allow a generous period of time (sometimes as long as a few months) to allow the accumulation of dive hours and different group dynamics and aquatic situations.
Course content is varied, but includes:
- Learning dive Leadership through classroom and independent study sessions
- Complete water skills and stamina exercises in confined and open waters
- Training exercises to test organizational and problem solving capabilities
- Assisting instructors with students
- Co-operate in the day to day workings of the dive school
The pre-requisites for the course are PADI Advanced Open Water certification and PADI Rescue Diver or other equivalent certifications. You must also have at least 40 logged dives before commencing, which will have reaching 60 logged dives before the program completion, plus have a clear medical certificate signed by a physician.
- Gain work in a dive shop,
- Lead certified divers on the Fun Dives,
- Assist instructors with students for all the other courses we offer
- Teach and certify the PADI Skin Diver andthe Discover Snorkeling programs
- Conduct scuba review programs to certified divers
The PADI Divemaster Course includes:
- all lesson materials and certification